Saturday, February 18, 2012

Redneck wineglasses: For the sophisticated tailgater!

Stay classy tailgaters!


Oh my gosh these are so funny! This idea started when I went to a girlfriends house and she was drinking her wine from a glass similar to these. I fell in love! She recieved them as a white elephant Christmas gift. I knew then that I had to make some and see what other flare and pizzaz I could come up with.
The Utes tailgating wineglasses where created for some family friends that are huge University of Utah tailgaters/ fans. I made a few vinyl stickers and added little red and white beads to the empty space in which the candle stick would have gone.


These are the smaller mason jars. I liked the diamond print that seemed to add a bit of elegance to our glasses. My mother prefers these over the larger, bulkier jar.

Adding the colored beads works in place of a wine charm.




If you are not so excited about making these yourself,
I do sell them.
Since they are a custom product, just let me know what exactly you want and I will make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment